North Point Community Church Worship

15 December 2007

So for a bit now I have been trying to track down a song that we sing at church by Todd Fields called "You Are", with not much success. In fact I found another "You Are" on iTunes on a Women of Faith CD (it's actually decent). So anyhoo I stumble upon the version I really want on iTunes on Friday by pure divine act of God. It's a live version (even better, I totally prefer live albums... err... tracks..... I mean .mp3 files) that is on North Point Live. The cool part is has a bunch of other stuff I like as well. I need to talk to my worship pastor and crack his music collection. (Click the post title to see the CD at Amazon.)

Interesting enough North Point Community Church offers some of the same programs that our church does, that Andy Stanley (yes... son of Charles Stanley) is really making some waves.

For more on North Point Community Church -Alphretta, GA
visit North Point Community Church





For more on First Church of God - Hamilton, OH
visit First Church of God – Hamilton, OH

Posted by Darth Shan at 6:50 PM  
2 comments
Rich Barrett said...

You're gonna love the new CD that just came out this week.

http://resources.northpoint.org

15 December, 2007 23:52  
Darth Shan said...

thanks for the link ! I had just heard about that !

16 December, 2007 10:02  

Post a Comment